Intersections and Connections Curriculum
Intersections and Connections digital instructional resources for K-12 schools broaden history and social studies education, from colonial Jamestown through the 21st century, and our contextualized approach ensures LGBTQ and all minorities are represented within a more complete, complex, and empowering story of America.
Schedule a virtual demo of our Learn.UnErased.org digital platform and instructional resources HERE
- Thematic units and case studies with teacher's guides and interactive student guides
- Illustrated stories, instructional posters, and videos
- Cognitive organizers and analysis tools
- Recursos en Español
- Additional resources to create LGBTQ-inclusive classrooms
- Automatic updates and revisions and automatic addition of new content
Our virtual professional learning is included as a critical component of Intersections and Connections curriculum. This intellectual preparation enhances the expertise of educators and develops their proficiency and confidence in integrating and/or supporting LGBTQ-inclusive curriculum.
Our three training options are designed to meet the unique needs of elementary grades, secondary grades, and district leadership teams.