Learn.UnErased.org digital platform is providing K-12 schools with History UnErased's Intersections and Connections LGBTQ-inclusive, intersectional US history curriculum, and now includes advanced features and functionality to support both traditional and online teaching and learning:
- Secure, password-protected portal for individual schools or districts
- Ability to for teachers to create classes and assign materials to students
- Student portal to access assigned materials and submit work directly to teachers (no personal identifying information is collected from students)
- Interactive student guides with writable PDF functionality and embedded resources
- Discussion forum for sustainable peer-to-peer mentorship and professional support
History UnErased is a social justice, education-focused non-profit committed to safe schools, diversity and inclusion, and equity for all students in K-12 classrooms through inclusive curriculum, anti-bias training, and advocacy work.