History UnErased's Intersections and Connections LGBTQ-inclusive, intersectional digital US history curriculum now includes advanced features and functionality to support both traditional and remote teaching and learning:
- Secure, password-protected portal for individual schools with a unique URL prefix for Learn.UnErased.org
- Over 35 instructional resources for grades K-12
- All teacher's guides, interactive student guides, and analysis tools are presented as both digital flipbooks and downloadable, writeable PDFs
- Complementing materials are unique to History UnErased and include:
- illustrated stories for elementary classrooms
- digital and print-ready instructional posters
History UnErased is the first and only education non-profit entirely dedicated to providing K-12 educators with the training and resources they need to integrate and/or support LGBTQ-inclusive curriculum.